Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pure Trash (and I liked it!)

Hey, finally got some reading in this weekend. I'm a total binge reader. Alene and I went to a used book store on Saturday and I was weak and bought some romances. I love the paranormal junk because it is pure escape. So I read three books in three days. This is probably responsible for my insomnia. If I stay up past a certain time, the whole second wind thing kicks in and then I'm in trouble. I always stay up way too late when I'm reading. Read the first two books in a new vampire romance series by J.R. Ward. They were pretty good but racy and I skipped quite a few pages. The other was also a paranormal romance. I think it was titled Tiger Eyes. I liked it pretty well also. It was about a girl with an affinity for metal who belongs to a society of people with paranormal powers. She buys a riddle box in China that is like a genie's lamp and of course a hot guy pops out. Also racy with pages skipped. I can't wait for the sequels to Twilight. I think it is the only absolutely clean paranormal romance I've ever read.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for Stephenie Meyer! I hope she keeps writing good, clean paranormal romance stuff. And they aren't cheesy either!

    ReplyDelete