Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm back - finally

Ok, so I think I was a ding-dong and might have forgotten my user name, causing this whole "disappearing act". But no matter, I'm back now and love your review of Party Girl. I can't wait to read it. Marci and I heard the clinical director of Anasazi speak on addiction in her RS a couple of months ago. They've had a few kids in her area dying of overdoses, so they thought it necessary. I remember him mentioning a book called "The Disappearing Girl". Ever heard of it? I have meant to check it out but forgot about it until recently. With all my craziness, I haven't had much time to read lately. I am reading a little each night from Understanding Isaiah, a reference to help you understand the book of Isaiah (it think the title gives it away :). It's really fascinating but mostly digestible in small bites. Hopefully I will have some time to read this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of The Disappearing Girl, but I looked it up and it looks sad. I think it would remind me too much of when I was a depressed teenager. That is awful that Marci has had problems in her area -- what makes people so desperate that they have to obliterate themselves with drugs?

    ReplyDelete