Happy New Year, everyone! Do you have any reading resolutions for 2010?
I have a few:
1. I want to start the year by reading the latest biography of Louisa May Alcott.
2. I want to buy fewer books and read the ones I already own.
3. I'd like to read more!
4. Finish Middlemarch sometime in the first half of the year.
5. Read more young adult fiction.
6. Continue reading Victorian fiction.
7. Read a few more non-fiction books than I did last year.
To start 2010 I went on a book buying spree. This is what I came home with:
To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope
The Warden by Anthony Trollope
The Duke's Children by Anthony Trollope
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Adam Bede by George Eliot
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Let the reading commence! I hope everyone has a wonderful reading year!