Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reading Project

I occasionally get the urge to have a more directed program of reading, one that will provide a goal for reading classic novels. This weekend I got one of these urges and found this list to work from. Out of the 100, I have read 24 of the novels. I decided to work backward from #100, and to skip series for now, and to read only books that we have at the library. Because of those parameters I will start with #94, Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie. I don't know if this goal will last, but I'm going to try to get through as many as I can. Do you have any reading goals?

2 comments:

  1. I've read nine, but I own 22. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It half-counts - you've taken a major step in owning them, maybe one day you'll have the time to read them!

    ReplyDelete