Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What I Am Reading

I am reading several different books at the moment. Here is a list:

> The Ruins by Scott Smith
> The Brambles by Eliza Minot
> The Dead Hour by Denise Mina
> A Question of Blood by Ian Rankin
> Front Row, Anna Wintour by Jerry Oppenheimer

I am excited by these books and intend to finish all of them. I currently have 34 holds at the library so it looks like it will be a busy fall reading season for me. One of the books I am most anxious to get is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. As you know, I loved Twilight and have heard that New Moon is just as good and is a satisfying sequel. I think it comes out next week -- I am seriously considering buying it instead of waiting to get it from the library. I will try to review as many of the above as I can. I think it is good practice for me and helps me to describe them to patrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment